Tacticone respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us through services accessible via www.tacticone.co or services offered by us (the "Service") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through the Service and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Service. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party or by any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information
- When you fill out forms or fields on this Site;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Site, and our services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including contests, events, or promotions;
- When you participate in forums or provide user-generated content or submissions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the website, such as traffic data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- To send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services, and promotions;
- To improve the effectiveness of the Service, website, stores, mobile experience, and marketing efforts;
- To conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys;
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Service users is among the assets transferred;
- With certain business partners to provide requested services that we do not provide directly;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Our Use of Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Retention and Protection of Your Information
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from the Service is at your own risk. You should only access the Service within a secure environment.
The Service is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 18 years. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at the email address provided below.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Updates to this Policy